- The Ramsons E Series ironer is an industrial chest type ironer with a fixed roll and movable chest.
- A uniform pressure throughout the entire width ensures high ironing quality. Heating can be in steam, electric or thermic oil.
- A simple and reliable drive ensures easy operation and hassle free maintenance.
- The imported Springpress fitting comes standard with all models and ensures a uniform roll and chest contact.
- The feeding belts are completely imported and are of imported Nomex™ quality. These belts do not absorb moisture and prevent the transfer of any marks to the articles being processed.
- A frequency controlled motor optimises the speed and productivity.
- All E – Series equipments come standard with a finger guard protection further enhancing operator safety.
- Removal of moisture is controlled by an adjustable suction fan
- Rockwool insulation ensure minimum heat losses and increases thermal output significantly
|SI. No||Model||Roll (mm)||Working Width (mm)||Heating||Number of Rolls||Max. Steam Cons. (Kg’s/hr)||Steam/Oil Inlet (inch)||Condensate/Oil Outler (inch)||Motor (Hp)||Heater (kw)||Steam Pressure (bar)||Air Inlet (inch)||Ironing Speed mtr/min||Dimensions (mm)||Net Weight (kgs)|