- The Ramsons I-series ironer is used to dry and iron all flat articles such as bed sheet, pillow covers, table cloth, napkins etc. directly after the extraction process to produce a quality finish.
- The feeding and heating belts are completely imported and are of imported Nomex™ quality. These belts do not absorb moisture and prevent the transfer of any marks to the articles being processed.
- Heat is transferred to the articles being processed via a heated cylinder manufactured out of complete stainless steel (for steam heated machines). The unique design of the cylinder enables the transfer of heat with a high pressure on the articles thereby creating a higher efficiency while consuming minimal energy. Heating of the cylinder is via steam or electricity.
- Very low power and steam consumption and a compact front feed, front return design ensure very minimal space consumption.
- All I – Series ironers come standard with a finger guard protection further enhancing operator safety.
- A powerful blower ensure maximum removal of the moist air created within the machine.
- The electrical panel is equipped with a digital temperature indicator and digital speed indicator. A hand safety guard through the length of the cylinder and emergency stop buttons are provided to ensure a safe working. A variable speed drive for different types of fabrics and reversing of the cylinder are standard.
- The Ramsons E Series ironer is an industrial chest type ironer with a fixed roll and movable chest.
- A uniform pressure throughout the entire width ensures high ironing quality. Heating can be in steam, electric or thermic oil.
- A simple and reliable drive ensures easy operation and hassle free maintenance.
- The imported Springpress fitting comes standard with all models and ensures a uniform roll and chest contact.
- The feeding belts are completely imported and are of imported Nomex™ quality. These belts do not absorb moisture and prevent the transfer of any marks to the articles being processed.
- A frequency controlled motor optimises the speed and productivity.
- All E – Series equipments come standard with a finger guard protection further enhancing operator safety.
- Removal of moisture is controlled by an adjustable suction fan
- Rockwool insulation ensure minimum heat losses and increases thermal output significantly
- The mini ironer is a compact ironer with a front feed and front return of linen.
- The machine is electrically heated with a dual thermostat control.
- Imported (European) heating and feeding belts come standard.
- Inverter drive for variable speed.
- Hardchrome plated roller for for excellent finishing of linen.
- Working width of 1400 mm.
- Specially designed for ironing and finishing of cotton sarees, silk sarees, and other delicate fabrics.
|SI. No||Model||Roll (mm)||Working Width (mm)||Heating||Motor (hp)||Steam Inlet (inch)||Condensate Outlet (inch)||Steam Pressure (bar)||Ironing Speed (mtr/min)||Air Outlet (inch)||Electric Heating (kw)||Dimensions (mm)||Net Weight (kgs)|
|11||RFWI-0833S||800||3300(2R)||Steam||3||1 1/2||1||5||1-10||6 x 2 nos||-||4100x3800x1380||4000|
|SI. No||Model||Roll (mm)||Working Width (mm)||Heating||Number of Rolls||Max. Steam Cons. (Kg’s/hr)||Steam/Oil Inlet (inch)||Condensate/Oil Outler (inch)||Motor (Hp)||Heater (kw)||Steam Pressure (bar)||Air Inlet (inch)||Ironing Speed mtr/min||Dimensions (mm)||Net Weight (kgs)|
|SI. No||Model||Roll (mm)||Working Width (mm)||Heating||Number of Rolls||Motor (Hp)||Heater (kw)||Ironing Speed mtr/min||Dimensions (mm)||Net Weight (kgs)|
|1.||RMI 200||200||1400||Electric||1||0.5||9||1 – 5||1875x770x1060||220|