- The RamCure 77 (Conveyorized Curing Oven) sets world standards for continuous apparel curing ovens.
- The basic oven comes with a production capacity of 250 garments/hr.
- The structure is robust and consists of a stainless steel frame. The conveyor is capable of variable speed movement and on a oil/grease less system.
- These conveyorized ovens come with non-overloading circulation fans and adjustable air orifices.
- A high temperature light fixture and bottom to top airflow are standard features of these machines.
- Extensive user friendliness has been incorporated in the design via access doors to inspect the garments and with custom garment spacing on the hangers.
- These ovens come standard with the Weishaupt gas burners.
- A micro processor based digital temperature control come standard with these machines.
- To back all this up, Ramsons has the largest service network of over 19 offices all over India and abroad.
|Exhaust Axial Blower (hp)||Conveyor Motor (hp)||Gas consumption (kg/hr)||Output (pieces/hr)||Oven construction|
|RamCure 77||13230x2200x3440||1||1 (with variable speed)||5||180-240||Gi insulated|