Ramsons-Veit Trouser Seam Ironing station
- The trouser seam ironing buck is complete with a tensioning system, which keeps the trousers fixed and operators hands free.
- The crotch and side seams of single legs as well as complete trousers can be opened in a short amount of time.
- An additional hook attachment, trouser legs will be turned automatically while being pulled off the buck.
- Working Size (mm) – 120 x 150
- Width (mm) - 1500
- Depth (mm) - 400
- Working Area Height (mm) – 850
- Vaccum Motor (hp) – 0.75
- Approx Weight (kgs) – 70
Ramsons-Veit Curtain Ironing Table
- The ironing table is available with or without steam line with condensate return.
- The iron can be suspended at the iron gantry, which avoids burning the garment or the cover.
- The operator can easily handle the iron, allowing for a quick finish and the best ironing results.
- Working Size (mm) – 310 x 95 x 225
- Width (mm) - —
- Depth (mm) - —
- Working Area Height (mm) – 890
- Vaccum Motor (hp) – 0.75 x 2 nos
- Approx Weight (kgs) – 120
Ramsons-Veit Varioset hip bow
- This table has been especially designed for finishing the Hip-Bow.
- The table provides suction and blowing, and comes with a support stand, double kickplate, spilltray, ironing buck hip-bow which when combined results in a hip-bow without marks.
Ramsons-Veit Concave LIning System
- The concave ironing surface keeps the curves, which were generated by the shaping press, in shape.
- Moreover, this buck allows for optimum positioning of the arm hole area.
- For shoulder ironing purposes, we recommend using the shoulder seam attachment and an appropriately shaped buck.
In view of continuous improvement of the products, Ramsons reserves the right to change the specifications as may be required without prior notice.